Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue invited applications for the posts of Administrative Officer, Registrar, Assistant, Stenographer and Court Master. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 12 September 2015
Last Date of Application Forms: Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Ministry of Finance Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Administrative Officer- 01 Post
- Registrar- 01 Post
- Assistant- 01 Post
- Stenographer – 04 Posts
- Court Master- 01 Post
- Administrative Officer- Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100+Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
- Registrar- Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100+Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant- Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800+Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Stenographer– Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800+Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Court Master- Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800+Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Finance Various Jobs:
Educational Qualification: For details on educational qualification, click on the link below of detailed advertisement
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Finance Various Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Ministry of Finance Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.