Ministry of Home Affairs invited applications for recruitment to 49 posts of Sub Inspector (Works) and Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 30 May 2015
• Closing Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Vacancies
Total No. of Vacancies: 49
1. Sub Inspector (Works): 29
2. Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical): 20
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- for both posts
• Sub Inspector (Works): Candidate must have Diploma in Civil Engineering.
• Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical): Candidate must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 30 years as on closing date for receipt of applications for both posts.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with all the relevant certificates & documents should be sent to the Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General Border Security Force, Pers Directorate: Recruitment Section, Block No.10, 8th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-3 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.