Ministry of Housing &Urban Affairs MoHUA Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Housing &Urban Affairs MoHUA has invited applications for recruitment for the post of Specialists for State level Technical Cell (SL TC) and City Level Technical Cell (CLTC). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 24 June 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 3 June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 June 2019
Ministry of Housing &Urban Affairs MoHUA Vacancy Details
State level Technical Cell (SL TC)
- Public-Private Partnership Specialist – 1 Post
- Environmental Specialist – 1 Post
City Level Technical Cell (CLTC)
- Social Development Specialist – 1 Post
- Capacity building & training coordinator – 22 Posts
- MIS Specialist* (Cluster I) – 1 Post
- MIS Specialist (Cluster 11)- 35 Posts
- Municipal Finance & Account Specialist – 3 Posts
- Town Planning Specialist – 3 Posts
- GIS Specialist – 1 post
- Project Engineering Specialist (CL- I) – 1
- Post Project Engineering Specialist (CL- II) – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Posts
- Public-Private Partnership Specialist- M.Tech/B.Tech in Civil Engineering and 5-7 years of professional experience in developing and managing projects on PPP mode.
- Environmental Specialist – Post graduate degree in environmental engineering or similar field.
- Social Development Specialist - Postgraduate/ MBA or graduate in Social Sciences, with practical experience of working with community/slums in For Post Graduate the urban area.
Candidates can check the educational qualification in the provided Official PDF Below.
How to apply for Ministry of Housing &Urban Affairs MoHUA Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode. The online application will close on 24 June 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.