Ministry of Railway Job Notification:
Ministry of Railway under Government of India invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Managing Director, Director / Project, Director / Electrical & Systems and Director / Finance. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with required documents on or before 31 October 2016.
Last Date of Application: 31 October 2016
Ministry of Railways Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Managing Director- 01 Post
- Director / Project- 01 Post
- Director / Electrical & Systems- 01 Post
- Director / Finance- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Railways Managing Director and Director Jobs:
- Managing Director- Project execution experience of at least 10 years in Railway/ Metro Sector at Middle/ Senior Management Level ?(JAG or equivalent and above)
- Director / Project- B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering.
- Director / Electrical & Systems- BE/ B. Tech. in Electrical/ Electronics/ Communication Engineering.
- Director / Finance- MBA/ PGDBM in Finance or with CA is preferable.
Age Limit: Not above 55 years.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Railways Managing Director and Director Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Ministry of Railways Managing Director and Director Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with required documents and send the applications to: Under Secretary/ E (O)ll, Ministry of Railways, Room No. 269/2, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi- 110001 so as to reach or before 31 October 2016. A copy of application should also be sent through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.