Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 02 posts of Consultant in the Field Operations Division, National Sample Survey Office. Eligible can send the application forms by email before 22 April 2015.
Last date of application: 22 April 2015
Details of Post
1. Junior Consultant: 1 post
2. Consultant: 1 post
1. Junior Consultant: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- depending upon educational qualification and Experience plus Rs. 1500/- As Local Conveyance
2. Consultant: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- depending upon educational qualification and Experience plus Rs. 3000/- As Local Conveyance
1. Junior Consultant: Candidate should have Post Graduate Degree from an Indian University in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Economics.
2. Consultant: Candidate should have Post Graduate Degree from an Indian University in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Economics along with 10 years work experience.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 65 years
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send filled in application through email firstname.lastname@example.org and send the applications to: Sh. Alok Kumar Singh, Assistant Director Field Operations Division (Headquarters) National Sample Survey Office Ministry of Statistics and PI Room No. 408, Level-4 East Block-6, R K Puram New Delhi – 110 066 before 22 April2015.
ICMR Recruitment 2018 for 4 Scientist B and Technical Assistant Posts
MCD Jobs 2018: Vacancies for 195 Kitchen Staff, Nurse, Ambulance Cleaner and Other Posts
NIB Recruitment 2018 for 4 Scientist Gr.-I, Junior Scientist and Admin Asst. Posts
NITRD Recruitment 2018, Walk-In-Interview for 8 Senior Resident Posts