Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 15 of Part-Time Trainers/Coaches. Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-In-Interview on 20 May 2015.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 20 May 2015
Details of Post
- Coach/trainer: 10 Posts
- Gym Trainer: 1 Post
- Trainers: 3 Posts
- Part-time Yoga Instructor: 1 Post
- Coach/trainer: Candidate should be graduate in Physical Education/Diploma in Sports along with at least two years of coaching experience in Basketball/Lawn-Tennis / Taekwondo/Karate/Badminton/table Tennis/Football/Cricket/Volley ball. Candidates having Graduate/Postgraduate in Physical Education will be preferred.
- Gym Trainer: Candidate should be graduate in Physical Education/Diploma in Gym along with at least two years of coaching/training experience.
- Trainers: Candidate should have Masters’ Degree in Music or dramatics from recognized Institute/University along with at least two years of training experience.
- Part-time Yoga Instructor: Candidate should have Degree/Diploma in Yoga recognized by UGC with 05 years experiences. Or Minimum of 10 years of experience of conducting Yoga classes for college/ university students.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs 8,000/- per month all inclusive
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-In-Interview on 20 May 2015 11.00 A. M. onwards at the Administrative Building, MNNIT Allahabad along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials and one copy of recent passport size photograph.