MOIL Limited invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Mine Mate Gr.I and Blaster Gr.II. The candidates eligible for the post may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 21 July 2014. MOIL was originally set up as "Central Province Prospecting Syndicate" in the year 1896 in the region of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. It has been ranked #486 among the 500 top companies in India and 9th in the Mines and Metals Sector of the Fortune India 500 list for 2011.
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 21 July 2014
Name of the Posts:
1. Mine Mate Gr.I (NE-05): 21 posts
2. Blaster Gr.II (NE-04): 15 posts
Total No. of vacancy: 36 posts
- Mine Mate Gr.I (NE-05): 10600-280-19000 (20000)
- Blaster Gr.II (NE-04): 10300-260-18100/- (19500)
- Mine Mate Gr.I (NE-05): 10th class passed and Valid Mine Mate Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted).
- Blaster Gr.II (NE-04): 10th class passed and Blaster Certificate of Competency (Unrestricted).
- The candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years as on 1 June 2014.
- The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. Rules and Regulations.
- Candidates have to pay Demand draft for Rs.50/- drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur.
- SC, ST & PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply through prescribed format, which may be downloaded from website: www.moil.nic.in
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the MOIL Limited, MOIL Bhawan, 1-A Katol Road, Nagpur-440013 on or before 21 July 2014.