MOSPI Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MOSPI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Young Professional, Junior Consultant, Senior Consultant, Chief Consultant. Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 15 June 2020.
- Notification Date: 13 May 2020
- Last date of application submission: 15 June 2020
MOSPI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Young Professional (IT) - 14 Posts
- Young Professional (Statistics) - 15 Posts
- Young Professional (Admin & Project) - 8 Posts
- Young Professional (Legal) - 3 Posts
- Junior Consultant (Legal) - 3 Posts
- Junior Consultant (IT) - 2 Posts
- Junior Consultant (Admin., Coord. & Policy)- 5 Posts
- Junior Consultant (Statistics)- 6 Posts
- Senior Consultant (National Accounts) - 2 Posts
- Senior Consultant (National Accounts) - 1 Post
MOSPI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Young Professional (IT) - B. Tech. / MCA / Master in Computer Science
- Young Professional (Statistics) - Post Graduate degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Operations Research, Post Graduate degree in Commerce/Computer Science/IT.
- Young Professional (Admin & Project) - Master’s Degree in disciplines like Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Management, Social Work, Sociology, Marketing, Finance, Mass Communication, Public Administration.
- Junior Consultant (Legal) - Integrated Law Graduates / LLB from a recognized university.
- Junior Consultant (IT) - B. Tech./ MCA/ Master in Computer Science.
How to apply for MOSPI Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for the positions of YPs and Consultants by submitting online applications at the link http://training.mospi.gov.in. The last date for submission of the application is 15th June 2020 (Monday) till 06:00 PM only.
Latest Government Jobs: