Madhya Pradesh Public Service commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Geologists, Mining Officers and Chemist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 02 November 2013.
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 28 October 2013
- Last Date of Receipt of Application by Post: 07 November 2013
Details of Posts
- Assistant Geologist: 10 posts
- Mining Officer: 06 posts
- Chemist: 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 17 Posts
- Assistant Geologist: Rs. 15600- 39100 Grade Pay 5400/-
- Mining Officer: Rs. 15600- 39100 Grade Pay 5400/-
- Chemist: Rs. 15600- 39100 Grade Pay 5400/-
- Assistant Geologist: Post Graduate degree in Geology Or M.Tech in Applied Geology
- Mining Officer: Post Graduate degree in Geology Or M.Tech in Applied Geology
- Chemist: Post Graduation in Chemistry with 03 years experience in analysis of Ores and Minerals in reputed Chemical Lab.
Age Limit as on 01 January 2014: The age of candidate must be between 21 to 40 years.
How to apply
- Visit any of the listed website for applying online.
- Send the dully filled application to the mentioned address and supper subscribe the envelop with the mentioned details.