MSME- Centre for the Development of Glass Industry (CDGI), Firozabad invited applications for recruitment to the post of Principal Director. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 January 2015. The CDGI is a Government of India Society, Registered under Societies Registration Act and is functioning as autonomous body under Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise, Government of India. The main objective of the Centre is to assist glass industry specially in Firozabad for improving its overall performance particularly in the areas of technology upgradation, energy conservation, introduction of value added glass articles and skill development.
Closing date for Application Forms: 12 January 2015
Details of Post:
Name of Post: Principal Director
Pay Scale: PB-4, Pay band Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-
Candidate should have Degree in Ceramic or Silicate or Glass Technology or equivalent with Glass as a main subject from recognized University or Institute.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 50 years.
- Age relaxable up to 5 years for departmental candidates and employees of Govt. and semi Govt. organization
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format which can be downloaded from the website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with Self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, Category, desirable qualifications etc. should be submitted to the Joint Development Commissioner (Admn.), Office of the Development Commissioner (MSME), 7th Floor, A-Wing, Nirman Bhavan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi-110108 on or before 12 January 2015.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.