Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Principal/Director, Associate Professor/Reader and Assistant Professor/Lecturer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 29 August 2017.
ADVERTISEMENT NO: 27/2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 29 August 2017
MUHS Vacancy Details
- Principal/Director: 1 post
- Associate Professor/Reader: 4 posts
- Assistant Professor/Lecturer: 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Principal post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Principal/Director: Post Graduate in Homoeopathy and holding a post of not less than the teaching cadre of Professor in a Degree level Homoeopathic College for minimum two years.
- Associate Professor/Reader: Post Graduate in Homoeopathy/Medical Degree in the concerned subject recognized by the Medical Council of India with four years teaching experience as Assistant professor/Lecturer in the concerned subject in a Homoeopathic College of Degree level.
- Assistant Professor/Lecturer: Post Graduate in Homoeopathy preferably in the concerned subject OR Post Graduate Medical Degree in the concerned subject recognized by the Medical Council of India.
How to Apply for Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Principal Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, Antarbharti Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Dabha, Nagpur-23 on or before 29 August 2017.