Nadia District Job Notification: Nadia District has invited applications for the Lab Technician, Medical Officer and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for Nadia District Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 January 2020.
- Last Date of submission of application: 15 January 2020
Nadia District Lab Technician, Medical Officer and other Vacancy Details
- Lab Technician: 05 Posts
- Counselor (Blood Bank): 01 Post
- Kala Azar Technical Supervisor: 03 Posts
- Programe Officer: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (NUHM): 02 Posts
- Senior Tuberculosis Lab Supervisor: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (AH): 01 Post
- GNM (NRC): 01 Post
- Cook (NRC): 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 26 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Laboratory Tech, Medical Officer and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Lab Technician: Graduate in MLT (Medical Laboratory Technology) (B. Sc) with minimum one Year experience after graduation OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) recognized by the west Bengal state Medical Faculty or west Bengal University or Health Services with minimum 2 years of experience after Diploma. working Knowledge or Computer. Age Limit: 60 years.
- Counselor (Blood Bank): (i) Master’s/Post Graduate degree in Psychology/Social work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development from any Institution recognized by the central Government or State Government. (ii) working Experience or Computer. Age Limit: 40 years.
- Kala Azar Technical Supervisor: (i) Science Graduate with Biology as a paper. (ii) Candidate must be sound in health & capable of extensive field work. (iii) Candidate must have valid two-wheeler license. Health Supervisor/Assistant has additional weight age. Age Limit: Between 50 and 62 years.
- Programe Officer: MBBS with MD/DNB Psychiatry/DNP or equivalent PG qualification. Age Limit: 40 years.
- Medical Officer (NUHM): MBBS from Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized Institute with one year compulsory Internship, must be recognized under west Bengal Medical council weight age will be given for higher Qualification. Age Limit: 40 years.
- Senior Tuberculosis Lab Supervisor: Graduate/Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology or equivalent from a government recognized institution Permanent two-wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two-wheeler Certificate course In computer operation (min. 2 months). At least 50% marks are required in requisite Qualification.
- Medical Officer (AH): MBBS Doctor preference will be given PG Diploma/Degree. Age Limit: 45 years as on 15 January 2020.
- GNM (NRC): Candidate should have completed B. Sc Nursing Course or General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Training Course from any recognized institution. The Candidate should be able to read, write and speak Bengali. The candidate must be permanent resident of the district applied for. Age Limit: Not exceed 40 years and not less than 21 years.
- Cook (NRC): Candidates must be Higher Secondary passed. Good Communication on local language or the district. Must know all type of cooking. Preference should be given to local eligible candidates (preferably residing within 5 kms from facility). Age Limit: 40 years.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Nadia District Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 January 2020.