NALSAR Recruitment for Faculty Posts
Nalsar University of Law (NALSAR), Hyderabad invited applications for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 08 June 2018.
Last Date for Submitting Application - 08 June 2018
NALSAR Vacancy Details
Department of Law - 9 Posts
- Professor - 2 Posts
- Associate Professor (Law) - 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Law) - 5 Posts
Department of Social Sciences and Humanities - 8 Posts
- Assistant Professor -8 Posts
Department of Management Studies - 10 Posts
- Professor (General Management) - 1 Post
- Associate Professor (Finance – 01; Marketing – 01) - 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor (HRM – 02; Business Analytics – 01; Finance – 01; Operations Management – 01) - 5 Posts
- Head, Corporate Affairs - 1 Post
- Placement Officer - 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become College Professor:
Eligibility Criteria for NALSAR Teaching Posts
- Professor -Good academic record, Ph.D. with 10 years teaching experience
- Associate Professor - Good academic record,Ph.D. with 8 years teaching experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of assistant professor or equivalent in a reputed organization.
- Assistant Professor - Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the Master's degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
Selection Procedure for NALSAR Teaching Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for NALSAR Teaching Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send their applications along to "Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Medchal Dist. 500 101 Telangana" latest by 08 June 2018.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Application Fee for NALSAR Teaching Jobs