National Aids Research Institute (NARI) invited application for recruitment for 04 posts. Eligible candidates should send their application forms before 28 April 2015.
Last date of sending application forms: 28 April 2015
Details of Post
- Research coordinator (Research Scientist-1): 1 post
- Project Technician -III [Social Worker (Field)]: 2 posts
- Data Entry Operator-C: 1 post
- Research coordinator: Candidate should have Post-graduate/Masters in social work/anthropology/psychology/life sciences, Prior experience conducting and analyzing quantitative surveys and qualitative interviews, written and verbal fluency in Marathi, Hindi, and English.
- Project Technician: Candidate should be a graduate in social work/anthropology/psychology/life sciences/Social work and have Written and verbal fluency in Marathi, Hindi, and English.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate should have graduated in computer applications and/or commerce with a diploma in computer science or MSCIT, have excellent computer skills and working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative analytic.
- Research coordinator: Up to 35 Years
- Project Technician -III: Up to 30 Years
- Data Entry Operator-C: Up to 30 Years
- Research coordinator: Consolidated Salary of Rs.46200/- P.M. (Including HRA @ 20% of Rs.4200/-)
- Project Technician -III: Consolidated Salary of Rs.16000/- P.M.
- Data Entry Operator-C: Consolidated Salary of Rs.27000/- P.M.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with all required enclosures (attested copies) for proof of age (SSC Certificate), qualification (Degree certificate and all mark sheets), experience (proof for work experience) and application fee of Rs.100/‐, drawn in favour of the Director, NARI, Pune, by a Demand Draft (only from a Nationalized Bank) or Indian Postal Order in an envelope duly superscribed as “Application for the post of” under “Primary Prevention of Intimate Partner Violence” Project” to the Director‐in‐ Charge, NARI Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Plot No.73, G - Block, MIDC, Bhosari, Pune - 411 026 before 28 April 2015.