National Housing Bank (NHB) Notified Recruitment for 01 Post of Assistant Manager 2014
National Housing Bank (NHB) invites ONLINE applications from the eligible Indian Nationals fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Rajbhasha Officer in Junior Grade Scale – I (Assistant Manager)” in Rajbhasha Department in Junior Management Cadre (JMGS –I).
National Housing Bank (NHB) invites ONLINE applications from the eligible Indian Nationals fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Rajbhasha Officer in Junior Grade Scale – I (Assistant Manager)” in Rajbhasha Department in Junior Management Cadre (JMGS –I). Initial Probation Period of 02 years extendable at the discretion of the Bank. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 23 May 2014.
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application: 11 April 2014.
- Closing Date of Online Submission of Application: 23 May 2014.
- Date of Online Examination: 01 June 2014.
Details of Posts
Assistant Manager (Hindi): 01 (One)
(i) Bachelor’s Degree in HINDI from a recognised University with minimum of 60% marks Or
(ii) Master's Degree in Hindi with 55% with ENGLISH as one of the main subject at degree level.
(iii) Working knowledge of computers and Hindi typing is a must.
(iv) 02 years of post qualification experience preferable in Government Department/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Banks/ Academic Professional Institutions in translation from English to Hindi and vice versa.
(v) Knowledge of shorthand (HINDI) and knowledge of rules and procedures of Government as regards official languages.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age limit for the candidate will be between 21 to 33 Years as on 01 April 2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
- Pay Scale of Rs. 14,500 -600/7 – 18,700 – 700/2 – 20,100 – 800/7 – 25,700 (Rs. 14,500/-) and Rs. 27,365/- Approx.
- Other facilities like pension under new Pension Scheme, gratuity, leave fare concession, reimbursement of medical expenses, reimbursement of vehicle maintenance expenses / allowance, vehicle loan, housing loan etc. as per the Bank’s rules.
- Candidate has to Pay the non- refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500/- for the post.
- Candidates have to pay application fees should be paid ONLINE through the website www.nhb.org.in.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Bank’s Website www.nhb.org.in on or before 23 May 2014.
- Candidate has to upload the recent photograph and his/ her signature.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, the candidates are requested to take two Print Outs of the filled in application form after uploading his recent colour photograph and e- receipt of Application Fee for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel. And submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Post, Application Form and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.