National Institute of Biologicals invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist Grade I, II, Jr. Scientist, Jr. Engineer, Stores Assistant and Laboratory Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 September 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 15 September 2014
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Scientist Grade-I: 1 post
- Scientist Grade-II: 1 post
- Jr. Scientist: 1 post
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): 1 post
- Stores Assistant: 1 post
- Laboratory Assistant: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 6 Posts
- Scientist Grade-I: Rs.37,400-67,000 + 8700(GP)
- Scientist Grade-II: Rs.15,600-39,100 +7600(GP)
- Jr. Scientist: Rs.9300-34800 + 4600(GP)
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): Rs.9300-34800 + 4200(GP)
- Stores Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 + 4200(GP)
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs.5200-20200 + 1900(GP)
- Scientist Grade-I: PG Medical Degree in the field of Microbiology / Bacteriology/ Serology/ Hematology or allied biological sciences or equivalent or PhD in any of the above related fields.
- Scientist Grade-II: PG Medical Degree in the field of Microbiology / Bacteriology/ Serology/ Hematology or allied biological sciences or equivalent or PhD in any of the above related fields.
- Jr. Scientist: MSc in Microbiology or Pharmacology or Biochemistry or Serology or Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or allied Biological sciences or equivalent.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent and 3 years experience.
- Stores Assistant: Graduate, preferably in Science or Commerce.
- Laboratory Assistant: BSc and 1 year practical experience in Medical or Biologicals Laboratory.
- Not exceed 50 years for post no. 1 & 2.
- Not exceed 35 years for post no. 3, 4 & 5.
- Not exceed 30 years for post no. 6.
Selection will be done on the basis of interview/personality test.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect with a passport size photograph affixed at the space indicated along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials, caste certificate etc. should be sent to the Administrative Officer, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida, U.P., 201 307 before 15 September 2014.
- The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed with “Application for the Post of ________”.