National Institute of Disaster Management invited application for recruitment to the post of Consultant and Junior Consultant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days of the publication of Advertisement.
- Opening Date for Registration: 20 March 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: Within 15 days of the publication of Advertisement
Details of Post
- Consultant: 01 Post
- Junior Consultant: 02 Posts
Total Number of Post: 03 Posts
- Consultant: Masters’ Degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade record and at least 8 years experience in either training or research in consulting organizations or practical experience of disaster management at district, state or national level
- Junior Consultant: Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade
Age Limit (as on 28 February 2014): Maximum 65 Years
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format with superscription “Application for the post of _________”. Application should be addressed to Executive Director, National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, Indian Institute of Public Administration Campus, 5-B, I.P. Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi – 110002, and must reach latest by 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.