National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT), invited applications for the Recruitment in different categories. The recruitment will be done for appointing eligible candidates filling up the following vacancy on Contract Basis only. The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) established by Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India is a premier Institute of Fashion Business Education with 15 Campuses located across India. The Institute is having excellent facilities for Fashion Business Education and Research in Design, Management and Technology.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application by Post : 29 November 2013
Details of Posts
Name of the Post : Assistant Warden (For female).
- No. of Posts : 01 (One).
- Reservation Category : UR.
- Pay Scale & Grade : PB-1: Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University
- Age Limit as on 31 August 2013 : 30-45 Years
Name of the Post: Lab Assistant Warden (For Knitwear Design).
- No. of Posts: 01 (One).
- Reservation Category: OBC.
- Pay Scale: PB-1: Rs.5200-20200+ Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Graduate with Diploma in Knitting Technology and minimum 1 year experience in Knitting Technology OR
- Class 10 with Diploma/ Certificate of 3 years duration in Sewing from Govt./ Board of Technical education recognized Institute with 5 years experience in Sewing work, OR
- 10+2 with Diploma/ Certificate of 3 years duration in Sewing from Govt./ Board of Technical education recognized Institute with 3 years experience in Sewing work, OR
- Graduate plus Diploma/Certificate in Computer with minimum 1 year experience.
Age Limit for the Direct Recruitment as on 31-August-2013 : 21-40 years
Application Fee: Requisite fee as indicated below is payable by Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of NIFT, payable at Kolkata.
- Fee for General Category and OBC Candidates is Rs. 300/-.
- Fee for SC/ST/PHP Candidates is Rs. 150/-.
- Employees of NIFT are not exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to apply
- Application forms can be downloaded from our website.
- Applications in the prescribed proforma should be addressed to the Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Block-LA, Plot-3B, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 098.
- Name of the Post must be super-scribed “Application for the post of ___________” on the envelop.
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials as proof of age/ educational qualifications/ caste/ experience etc. should be attached with the applications form.
- The Demand draft drawn in favour of NIFT should be attached with the application form.
- The demand draft should not be tagged or stapled but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the application form.
- Those candidates who are employed in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies etc. should send their applications through proper channel.
- However, they may send an advance copy of their application along with Demand Draft and other certificates and testimonials so as to reach this office on or before the scheduled date (29-November-2013).
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/trade test/ interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.