National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Rourkee invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts by direct recruitment. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 14 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 14 November 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Section Officer : 01
- Senior Research Assistant: 02
- Research Assistant: 01
- Stenographer: 03
- Technician (Grade – III): 03
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 05
Educational Qualification/ Experience:
- For Post 1 : (on Deputation)
Officers working under the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories etc. :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With relevant experience of the regular service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
Possess relevant qualification from the recognized University or Institution with appropriate work experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 2 to 4 :
Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field from the recognized University or Institution with relevant experience.
- For Post 5 :
Possess High School Pass certificate or ITI in the relevant trade or equivalent from the recognized Board or University or Institution.
- For Post 6 :
Possess Twelfth (12th) Pass or equivalent from the recognized Board or University or Institution with appropriate typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English and @ 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- For Post 1 : Not exceeding 56 years in case of Deputation.
- For Post 2 : up to 30 years.
- For Post 3 to 6 : Between 18 to 27 years.
- For Post 1 & 2:
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 3:
Pay Band (PB – 2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 4:
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 5:
Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 6:
Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- Examination Fee (Non- refundable) of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee”, payable at SBI Brnch of IIT, Roorkee.
- SC/ ST/ PH category candidates are exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with Demand Draft and a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Senior Administrative Officer, National Institute of Hydrology, Jal Vigyan Bhavan, Rourkee – 247 667 (Uttarkhand)” on or before 14 November 2014.