National Institute of Open Schooling announces admissions in One Year Diploma courses in following Hospitality Trades by NIOS in collaboration with AIH&TM. Interested candidates may apply through prescribed format on or before 30 June 2014.
Last date for submission of admission form: 30 June 2014
Detail of Programmes
- Diploma in Food Production Management (Cookery)
- Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
- Diploma in Front Office Operations
- Diploma in Food Production Management (Cookery): 10th Pass
- Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery: 10th Pass
- Diploma in Front Office Operations: 10th Pass
- Diploma in Food Production Management (Cookery): 1 year
- Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery: 1 year
- Diploma in Front Office Operations: 1 year
Age Limit: 15 years
Students meeting criteria of Age and Qualification will be considered for admission on ‘First Come First Serve’ basis as per availability of seats per course.
How to Apply
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the website www.nios.ac.in or www.theashokgroup.com. The application form can also be purchased from the concerned Accredited Vocational Institute on payment of Rs 100 through Demand Draft.
- A receipt for the payment will be given which should be retained and attached with the form later.
- The application for admission must be filled in the prescribed form as given in the Annexure C.
- Duly filled in application form along with the fee and documents mentioned below, is to be deposited at the Ashok Institute of Hospitality & Tourism Management, C-12/A, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi or at the respective training institute.
- If the form is downloaded from the website then a Demand Draft of Rs 100 towards the cost of Prospectus drawn in favour of ITDC, MPDC payable at New Delhi should be attached with the form.
For details of eligibility, number of seats, fee structure, job placements etc. check prospectus