National Institute of Plant Health Management Notified Recruitment for 05 Various Posts 2014
National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned postson Direct Recruitment basis or Transfer on Deputation basis.
National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned postson Direct Recruitment basis or Transfer on Deputation basis. Probation Period of two years for Direct Recruits.The candidates eligible for the post may applyon or before 11 July 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11 July 2014
Details of Posts
- Senior System Analyst: 01
- Financial Advisor: 01
- Assistant Scientific Officer (PMD): 01
- Office Superintendent (Accounts): 01
- Hindi Translator – (O.S): 01
- ME/ M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University.Minimum 08 years of work experience in management of IT projects/ programmes including training programmes/teaching (for post 1).
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Commerce from recognised university or equivalent. 15 years of experience in accounts work.Should be conversant with government rules and regulations/office procedures pertaining to budget preparation, accounts and audits (for post 2& 4).
- Master Degree in Organic Chemistry/ Organic Analytical Chemistry/ Agricultural chemistry/ Agricultural Entomology/Plant Pathology/ Agrichemicals & Pest Management/ Environmental science/ Environmental chemistry/Biotechnologyfrom a recognized University (for post 3).
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level and Vice- Versa. And Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and Vice versa (for post 5).
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be 55 years (for post on Deputation) and up to 35 years (for post on Direct Recruitment) and 40/ 55 years (for post 4) as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month (for post 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month (for post 2).
- Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month (for rest of all other posts).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Personal Interview (for few posts) and for rest of the posts selection will be based on Interview only, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD),etc.and with arecent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Registrari/c, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad 500 030, A.P.” on or before 11 July 2014.