National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) Announced Assistant Professor Jobs 2013
National Institute of Rural Development announced recruitment to four posts of Assistant Professor in different areas on deputation basis. Read to find more information
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) established for economic and social well-being of people in rural areas. The institute invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment to four posts of Assistant Professor on deputation basis.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancies: 4
- Areas: Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation, Agrarian Studies, Natural Resource Management, Self Employment/ Wage Employment / Rural Enterprise / Rural Livelihoods, Tribal Studies/ Equity on Social Development, Rural Marketing, Panchayati Raj, Quantitative Techniques, Media Studies / Mass Communication, Distance Education and ICT /Geo-information Application in Rural Development
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 + AGP Rs 6000
Last date for submission of filled-in application forms: 20 May 2013
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants should possess PG Degree with at least 55% marks with PhD in the relevant discipline in Social/ Physical Sciences/ Agricultural Sciences / Computer Sciences/ Statistics/ Management.
Applicants should have Master’s degree in any of the Technical disciplines with PhD.
Job seekers must possess at least High Second Class MTech degree in any of the Engineering disciplines as mentioned in the areas of vacancy details.
- Experience: Candidates are required to have a minimum of two years of experience in teaching in a recognised University or training in a Institution or relevant field experience in any Engineering/ Technological area relevant to Rural Development.
- Desirable: Applicants having independent research experience with published books and research papers in the relevant field are desirable.
- Age Limit: Aspirants should not be above 56 years of age as on 20 May 2013.
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their profile and screened candidates will be called for personal interview.
How to Apply
- Intended candidates must download the application form from the website of NIRD
- Aspirants should fill in the form and attach photocopies of relevant documents such as educational, experience certificates etc.
- Duly filled application form along with all the enclosures must reach to the following address within the stipulated time span:
National Institute of Rural Development
To seek more details, please visit the official website of NIRD http://www.nird.org.in/