NIS Jobs Notification: National Institute of Siddha invited applications for the recruitment to the posts Programme Assistant, Lecturer, Senior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 28 September 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 28 September 2019 (11:00 a.m.)
National Institute of Siddha Vacancy Details
- Programme Assistant: 04 Posts
- Lecturer: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer and Other Jobs
- Programme Assistant: BSMS Degree from Central Council of Indian Medicine recognized University. Preference will be given to persons already working in central sector schemes of AYUSH.
- Lecturer: Post Graduate Degree in Sirappu Maruthuvam recognized under IMCC Act.
- Senior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Siddha recognized under IMCC Act. Candidates having experience in Publication and Research.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for National Institute of Siddha Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview along with dully filled application form and self attested copies of certificates and supporting documents at “National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai-600047”on 28 September 2019.