National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) is one of the premier institutes of the nation and was set up in 1960 as Karnataka Regional Engineering College at Surathkal. It invited applications from eligible aspirants for admission to two year full time MBA course.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Full time two years
• Deadline to submit application form: 22 March 2013
• GD and PI schedule: 30 and 31 March 2013
• Aspirants should be a graduate in any discipline with at least 60 % marks (55% for SC/ST) or equivalent CGPA from recognized University.
• In addition, admission seekers must have appeared in CAT 2012 and should possess a valid score card.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the below mentioned parameters:
• CAT 2012 Scores
• Personal interview
• Group discussion
• Work Experience
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 600 for Unreserved categories applicants (Rs 150 for SC/ST candidates) and should be paid through the Demand draft in the name of Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, payable at State Bank of India, Surathkal /Canara Bank, NITK Campus (DP Code 8517).
How to Apply
• Candidates should download the application form from the website of the institute www.nitk.ac.in.
• Admission seekers should fill in the form and pay the fee through DD.
• Completely filled application form along with DD must reach to the undersigned on or before the due date:
Dy Registrar (Academic)
National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Mangalore -575 025
To obtain more details, please visit www.nitk.ac.in.
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.