National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has notified vacancy where MBA is one of the required qualifications. Eligible and interested candidates can apply now on the website.
Name of the Post: Head – Client Relationship.
Number of vacancies: 1 (One).
Job location: Mumbai.
Age limit for Recruitment at NPCI: Preferably between 35 Years to 40 Years.
Educational qualification for Recruitment at NPCI:
MBA with relevant experience in Cards and Payments, Client Servicing, Sales and Relationship Management preferably in BFSI sector.
Knowledge/Skills Required for Recruitment at NPCI:
- Demonstrate multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. Marketing, Acceptance, Technology, Operations, Risk, Brand, Electronic payments and emerging technologies.
- Consulting or project management experience.
- Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally across all levels.
- Demonstrate proven ability to develop and successfully implement, quantifiable business plans.
- Demonstrates the ability to initiate, pursue and close a sale
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to think from the perspective of the member banks.
- Deal structuring, negotiation, documentation and execution.
- Sharp business acumen with excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends. Ability to interpret trends and translate into strategy and functions that can support business growth opportunities
Experience for Recruitment at NPCI:
Minimum post-qualification experience of 15-20 years with relevant experience of proven business development and sales.