The National Payments Corporation of India invites application for the post of AVP/Senior Manager –NUUP/USSD – Product Operations.
- Post – AVP/Senior Manager –NUUP/USSD – Product Operations.
- Vacancy – One
- Job location – Mumbai
- Age as on 15th January 2015 – Between 25 years to 30 years.
Educational Qualification for Recruitment at NPCI :
B.Tech / BE / MCA /MBA with relevant experience in Mobile payments, Internet & other forms of digital payments.
Experience required for Recruitment at NPCI:
Minimum qualification experience of 10-12 years in relevant area, out which minimum 5 years should be in Mobile / Digital Payments Area
Key Responsibilities for Recruitment at NPCI:
- Ownership of the overall NUUP product including conception, processes, launch facilitation and product enhancement.
- Overall relationship management with the vendors.
- Working in close coordination with the Internal & External stakeholders.
- Ownership of facilitation of the Technical and Operational discussions between stakeholders to continuously provide for the improvement of the product.
- Facilitate overall business growth of NUUP through constant monitoring and providing growth.
- Relationship management with the Telecom companies including integration/connectivity management, BCM and analytics.
- Guide the team to carry out the daily relationship management activities for the assigned Telcos & for On-boarding of the Member banks on NUUP and facilitating the customer experience & supporting dispute resolution.
- Roll-Out of the ground level Implementation strategies for the product, Manage and monitor the key business parameters assigned, implement improvements, focus on business efficiency.
- Focus on revenue through individual profile management, carrying out the Member On-boarding processes.
- Ensure ownership to comply with all the stated rules of the regulatory body and support audit activities on NUUP platform for Telecom & Banks.
Other must have essential knowledge required for Recruitment at NPCI:
- Knowledge of mobile payment product and Technologies around the Unstructured Supplementary Services Data (USSD) is a must.
- Sound knowledge of Mobile and payment technologies including back office functions, clearing and settlement processes is a must.
- Relationship with Telecom companies will be an added advantage.
- Experience in merchant payments implementation and technical knowledge.
- Extensive product development experience, specifically in mobile payment area.
- Knowledge of industry, market trends, and competition.
- Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the mobile payments market.
Procedure to apply for Recruitment at NPCI:
Interested candidates may apply directly online using the following web-link.