National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has notified vacancy where MBA is one of the required qualifications. Eligible and interested candidates can apply now on the website.
Name of the Post: Assistant Vice-President – Internal Audit
Number of vacancies: 1 (One).
Job location: Mumbai.
Age limit for Recruitment at NPCI: Preferably between 30 Years to 35 Years as on 1st May 2015.
Educational qualification for Recruitment at NPCI:
C.A / M.Com / MBA in Finance preferred having more than 12 years’ of experience with 7 + years’ of work experience in audit. CISA / CISM certificates would be preferred.
Knowledge/Skills Required for Recruitment at NPCI:
- Ability to understand the operational process of various divisions to achieve the effectiveness in the audit activity.
- Strong audit and analytic skills along with MS Excel, Word, and Power Point skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle and coordinate with the division level functionaries as a part of team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle the primary audit functions such as consolidation of audit imputes, compliances on the audit observations, etc.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- To supervise all the audit activities and to adhere to the timelines of the audit calendar.
- To lead in organizing and conducting the periodical Meetings of all the Audit Committees and to update the status of Action Taken Reports for these Meetings.
- To mentor internal auditors to enable them to understand the processes and procedures followed in the organization, during the course of their audit program.
- To guide Auditors to Identify and further to alert superiors on the lapses pointed out by the auditors, for better control in the organization.
- To ensure timely submission of all the Audit Reports and subsequent follow up and adequate closure of audit reports.
- Any other role in the interest of organization ensuring audit effectiveness in the organization.