National School of Drama invited application for recruitment to the post of Artist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 May 2013. National School of Drama was set up in 1959 by the Sangeet Natak Akademi, and became an independent school in 1975. It is one of the foremost theatre training institutions in the world and the only one of its kind in India.
Last Date for Applications: 19 May 2013
Details of Post
Name of Post: Artisan T.I.E.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Age limit: 20-35 years
• Graduate of National School of Drama or a recognized Theatre Training Institute or a degree/diploma in education/child development/psychology from a recognized Institution or long experience of acting, designing, composing music, writing and teaching or working with children in theatre.
• Ability to relate to children.
• Preferable: - (i) Knowledge of dance, music and allied arts. (ii) Experience in direction of plays and stagecraft work. (iii) Experience of non-formal teaching.
Pay Scale: Rs.25000-30000/-P.M.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format.
• Fill the application form with all the relevant details with recent size photograph and attested copies of all certificates and testimonial.
• And send to the following address:
Chief of TIE Co.
National School of Drama
Bahawalpur House Bhagwandas Road
New Delhi - 110001
For more information, CLICK HERE