National Transportation Planning & Research Centre (NATPAC) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Senior/Junior Project Engineers & Other. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 28 August 2017.
- Date for Walk-In-Interview- 28 August 2017
NATPAC Vacancy details
- Project Coordinator
- Senior Project Engineers
- Junior Project Engineers
- Data Processing Assistant cum Helper
Eligibility Criteria for Senior/Junior Project Engineers & Other Posts
- Project Coordinator - M.Tech (Traffic & Transportation)/ Master of Transport Planning.
- Senior Project Engineers - B.Tech (Civil) & M.Tech (Traffic & Transportation)/ Master of Urban Planning/ Transport Planning.
- Junior Project Engineers – B.Tech Civil from a recognized University.
- Data Processing Assistant cum Helper - Graduate from a recognized University.
How to Apply for NATPAC, Senior/Junior Project Engineers & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 28 August 2017 at Hotel Empire BnB, C-1, Greenwood City, Sector 45, Near Cyber Park, Gurugram City 122001 along with relevant documents.
Scroll Down for More Jobs