NATPAC Recruitment 2017
National Transportation Planning & Research Centre (NATPAC) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Senior/Junior Project Engineers & Other. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 28 August 2017.
- Date for Walk-In-Interview- 28 August 2017
NATPAC Vacancy details
- Project Coordinator
- Senior Project Engineers
- Junior Project Engineers
- Data Processing Assistant cum Helper
Eligibility Criteria for Senior/Junior Project Engineers & Other Posts
- Project Coordinator - M.Tech (Traffic & Transportation)/ Master of Transport Planning.
- Senior Project Engineers - B.Tech (Civil) & M.Tech (Traffic & Transportation)/ Master of Urban Planning/ Transport Planning.
- Junior Project Engineers – B.Tech Civil from a recognized University.
- Data Processing Assistant cum Helper - Graduate from a recognized University.
How to Apply for NATPAC, Senior/Junior Project Engineers & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 28 August 2017 at Hotel Empire BnB, C-1, Greenwood City, Sector 45, Near Cyber Park, Gurugram City 122001 along with relevant documents.
Latest Govt Jobs Online
Scroll Down for More Jobs
NBCC Limited Recruitment 2017 for 94 Junior Engineer, Deputy Project Manager & Other Posts
CEIL Recruitment 2017 for Engineer, HR & Admin Posts