Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam invited applications for recruitment to the post of Tradesman Mate erstwhile MTS (Industrial) in the Pay Scale/Pay Band PB-I Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 21 June 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Closing Date of Application Forms from candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep: within 37 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Name of the Post: Tradesman Mate erstwhile MTS (Industrial)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 299
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/- per month
Candidates must possess 10th class from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Maximum 25 years as on last date of receipt of application.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th standard, Physical Endurance Test (PET), written examination, verification of original certificates and Medical Examination.
Standards of PET:
- Running: 800 meters in 6 minutes for Male and 600 meters in 6 minutes for females
- Carrying weight:40 Kg for 25 meters for Male and 20 Kg for 25 meters for females
Written examination: Written examination consisting of 100 objective type questions prepared based on 10th standard syllabus comprising of General Science, Maths and General Knowledge.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph (attested by a Gazetted Officer) and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted only by registered/speed post to the Admiral Superintendent (for CAO), Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam-530014 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TRADESMAN (MATE)" along with category to which they applied for viz. UR/OBC/SC/ST/EX-SER/PWD/Sportsmen on the envelope.