Extended - NBE Recruitment 2020 Online Application Last Date @natboard.edu.in, Now Apply Online for 90 Senior Assistant, Steno and Other Posts by 7 Aug
NBE Recruitment 2020 Online Application extended at natboard.edu.in to fill up 90 Vacancies. Check Important Dates, Exam Details, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary and Other Details here.
NBE Recruitment 2020: National Board of Exams have extended the online application last date for recruitment to the post of Senior Assitant, Junior Assistant, Steno and Other Posts. All those candidates who have yet not completed online applications for NBE Recruitment 2020, can now apply online at natboard.edu.in before 7 August 2020. Candidates can directly access the online application link by scrolling down.
NBE Recruitment 2020 Online Applications will be opened till 31 July 2020 to fill up 90 vacancies of senior assistant, junior assistant and other posts. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of recruitment exam which is scheduled to be held on 31 August 2020 at various exam centres. The timing and date for the exam will be communicated to the candidates.
In this article, the candidates can check educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria, exam pattern, salary and other essential detail that a candidate requires to fill up the application form. Let’s have a look.
ADVERTISEMENT No.: 21005/RECT/2020
- Opening date of online application: 11 July 2020
- Last date of online application: 31 July 2020
- Exam Date: 31 August 2020
NBE Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Senior Assistant - 18 Posts
- Junior Assistant - 57 Posts
- Junior Accountant - 7 Posts
- Stenographer - 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Other Posts
- Senior Assistant - Degree from recognised University/Board.
- Junior Assistant - Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.
- Junior Accountant - Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognised University.
- Stenographer - Candidate must be Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2) passed; Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing; Candidates will require to appear in the test in General English/Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board.
Age Limit - below 27 years (Age relaxation as per GOI instructions / as decided by NBE Governing Body from time to time.)
How to apply for NBE Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 31 July 2020. After submission of the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Other Posts
- For General: Rs.1500/- + GST
- For SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS category& Women candidates: Rs.750/- + GST
- Payment Mode: Through Online