National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning, Nagpur invited applications for filling up the Senior Technical Officer and Technical Assistant Posts on Temporary basis under the Administrative Control of Indian Council of Agriculture Research. The candidates eligible for the post may applywithin 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. i.e. 27 September 2014
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: “Senior Technical Officer”
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
2. Name of Post: “Technical Assistant”
No. of Posts: 02 (Two).
- For Post 1: Master Degree (in Agriculture/ Geography/ Geology/ Geo- Informatics) or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Post 2: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture from recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit (as on last date of receipt of application)
- For Post 1: Between 18 to 35 years.
- For Post 1: Between 18 to 30 years.
Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed form along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD),publications etc.with recent passport size photograph which should be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning, Amravati Road, Nagpur – 440 033” within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. i.e. 27 September 2014
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below