National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR), Goa invited applications for the post of Mechanic, Electrician, Operator, Welder, Carpenter, Multitasking Staff, Male Nurse, Lab Technician, Inventory/Bookkeeping Staff and Cook on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend the walk-in-interview from 10 to 13 July 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 10 , 11, 12 and 13 July 2018
NCAOR Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 27
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Nurse, MTS, Cook and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
• Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Electrician, Operator Excavating Machine, Crane Operator and Generator Mechanic/Operator - ITI Certification in relevant trade with four years relevant experience or Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with two years working experience in relevant field.
• Station Electrician - Heavy motor vehicle license and atleast one year of operating hydraulic cranes preferably of capacity of more than 20 metric tons
• Male Nurse - Diploma in General Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing as approved by Indian Nursing Council or Diploma in Operation Theatre Technique or equivalent or Certificate in relevant subject from an Institute recognized by the Central or the State Government.
• Lab Technician - Diploma (10+2+3) in Instrumentation/ Electronics or Bachelor degree in Physical Sciences/ Instrumentation with minimum two years relevant experience in handling scientific laboratory equipment as laboratory attendant or project assistant or technical/scientific assistant or equivalent
• Inventory/Bookkeeping Staff - 12th pass, ITI Certification in computer operator and programming assistant (COPA) or equivalent trade with four years relevant experience. Diploma in computer application or equivalent with two years working experience in relevant field.
• Cook - Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art from a recognized Indian University/Institute.Twoyears of experience in a registered firm/airlines/hotel/food chain. Capable of handling 50 to 60 persons on a daily basis.
How to Apply for NCAOR Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview from 10 to 13 July 2018
IGRUA Recruitment 2018 for 04 Assistant Flight Instructor Posts
ICMR, DMRC Recruitment 2018 for 24 Field Worker/ Technician-III and Other Posts
WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 for 47 Assistant Manager & Welfare Officer Posts
NHM, Odisha Recruitment 2018 for 21 Assistant Manager & District Accounts Manager Posts