National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant & Consultant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 21 April 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 21 April 2014
Name of the posts:
• Project Assistant: 2 posts
• Consultant: 2 posts
Total no. of Posts: 4 Posts
• Candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years for both posts.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Project Assistant: Graduate in any discipline and working knowledge of Typing and Computers. Good Command over English Language will be preferred.
• Consultant: BSc with 3 years laboratory experience or 12th passed with Science and two years full time Diploma in MLT having 7 years experience in the R&D Laboratory & having knowledge in Computers. Experience in operating Flow Cytometer/ FACS will be preferred.
• Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through demand draft payable at Pune in favour of Director, National Centre for Cell Science.
• SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Pay Scale: Rs. 12000/- per month
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents and DD should be submitted to the Director, National Centre for Cell Science, University of Pune Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411007, Maharashtra, India on or before 21 April 2014.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.