NCERT, New Delhi notified recruitment to the post of Junior Project Fellows 2014
National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT), Department of Education in Languages (DEL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Project Fellows (JPFs)
National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT), Department of Education in Languages (DEL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Project Fellows (JPFs) for the ERIC funded project entitled "In-depth Study of Implementation of English/Hindi/Urdu/Sanskrit Language Curriculum at Upper Primary Stage". The candidates eligible for the posts may attend walk-in-interview scheduled on 16 June 2014. NCERT is an organization set up to assist and advise the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education. It was established in 1961.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 16 June 2014
- Date & Time of Interview: 16 June 2014 at 10.30 a.m.
- Venue of Interview: Department of Education in Languages
- Name of Post: Junior Project Fellows (JPFs)
- Total Number of the Post: 4 Posts
- Rs.14,000/- per month (consolidated) without NET
- Rs.16,000/- per month (consolidated) with NET
- Candidates should have Master Degree in the respective subjects (one each in Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit and English) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent.
- Candidates should be able to analyze data on computer and present the data suitably.
- Candidate age should be below 30 years.
- Age is relaxable for SC/ST and Female candidates by 5 years and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply by sending their application and bio data on or before 16 June 2014.
- Candidates may attend walk in interview along with application, bio-data, passport size photograph, original and attested copies of all relevant certificates to be held on 16 June 2014 at 10.30 am in the Department of Education in Languages.
- Candidates have to contact the office in Room No. 17, 2nd Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.