National Council of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant post of Vigilance cum-Security Officer (VSO) in PB-III of Rs. 15600-39100 with GP Rs.7600/-, on deputation basis, at the NCERT Headquarter, New Delhi, on foreign service terms initially for one year and extendable up to three years, on year to year basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply with in One Month from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: With in One Month from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Posts
Vigilance cum-Security Officer (VSO): 1 Post
(i) Graduate from a recognized University.
(ii) Should have at least 7 years experience in dealing with vigilance matters & conducting inquiry roceedings, of which 5 years should be in a responsible capacity under the Govt. Deptt/Autonomous Body/PSU, preferably dealing with investigation of complaints/holding of inquiries/vigilance work/litigation work of the establishment etc.
(iii) Officers under the Central/State Government/Semi Govt./Autonomous of Statutory organizations holding analogous posts on regular basis or with 5 years of regular service in PB-III with GP Rs.6600/-.
(i) Law Degree.
(ii) Experience in Police Deptt./Defence Services.
Age Limit for the post is not exceeding 45 years (Relaxation as per GoI Rules) as on closing date of application.
Pay Band is PB–3 and Pay Scale of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.7,600/- Per Month.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format.The applications must be supported by copies of certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) & one recent passport size photograph affix on the application. Applications alongwith copies of required documents must reach to the Under Secretary E-II, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi–110016.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel alongwith attested copies of ACR Dossiers for the last five years and Vigilance/Disciplinary clearance certificate.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________________”.
• No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.