National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd
National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd (NCRTC) invited applications for the post of Assistant Manager, Engineering Associate, Executive Associate and Protocol-cum-Admin Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 11 June 2018.
Notification Number - 20/2018
Last Date of Application - 11 June 2018
NCRTC Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 11
- Assistant Manager / Architect - 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (PME) / Engineering Associate-I/ Engineering Associate-II -2 Posts
- Executive Associate-II (Admin.) - 2 Posts
- Executive Associate-II (Finance) - 3 Posts
- Protocol-cum-Admin Assistant - 2 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Associate and Other Posts
- Assistant Manager /Architect - B.Arch with minimum 03 years work experience.
- Assistant Manager (PME) / Engineering Associate-I/ Engineering Associate-II - B.E. / B.Tech (Civil Engineering) or equivalent and Post Graduate in Construction Management / Business administration and minimum 4, 3 and 2 years post qualification work experience for assistant manager (pme) / engineering associate-i/ engineering associate post respectively.
- Executive Associate-II (Admin.) - Graduate with minimum 5 years post qualification work experience.
- Executive Associate-II (Finance) - Commerce Graduate with minimum 60% marks and minimum 5years post qualification work experience.
- Protocol-cum-Admin Assistant - 10th passed and basic knowledge of working on computer, such as checking / sending e-mails etc. Should have valid LMV driving license. Should have 03 years working experience.
- Assistant Manager - 40 Years
- Engineering Associate/Executive Associate - 35 Years
- Protocol-cum-Admin Assistant - 26 Years
Also Visit: GK Fact
Selection Procedure for Engineering Associate and Other Posts
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility/experience in the relevant field and will be called for the interview
How to Apply for NCRTC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Career Cell , HR Department,National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi - 110049" latest by 11 June 2018.