NEET 2019 UG Exam: Know Exam Date and other Important Dates here
NEET 2019 Important Dates: NEET 2019 UG Exam date has been announced by the NTA. Know NEET 2019 important event dates including exam date, notification, application, admit card and result dates here.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has taken the charge to conduct NEET Examination 2019 on 5th May 2019 (Sunday). Applicants who are seeking to get admissions in the top government and private medical colleges/universities in the MBBS/BDS courses need to be updated about the events announced by the conducting bodies. The examination will be conducted once a year. Registration for NEET 2019 application form is closed now but application form correction window is open from 14th January to till 31st January. Applicants are applicable to avail their Admit card from 15th April 2019 and result will be declared on 5th June 2019.
- NEET Official Notifications Starts From: Last week of January 2019
- Availability of NEET 2019 Application Form: 1st November 2018
- Last Date to Submit NEET 2019 Online Application: 7th December 2018 (Extended)
- Application Fees payment last date: 8th December 2018 (Extended)
- Availability of Online Application Form Corrections: 14th January to 31st January 2019
- Availability to download Admit Card (MBBS/ BDS) from: 15th April 2019
- Admit Card release date: April 15, 2019
- Exam Date: May 5, 2019 (2.00 PM to 5.00 PM)
- Display of recorded responses and answer keys: Last week of May 2019*
- Declaration of results: By June 5, 2019
- Round 1: Second week of June 2019
- Result of Round 1: Fourth week of June 2019
- NEET Counseling - Round 2: First week of July 2019
- Result of Round 2: Second week of July 2019
- Last date of joining after second round of state counseling: 03 Aug 2019
- Mop up round of counseling for state: 04 Aug 2019 – 08 Aug 2019
- Last date of joining after mop up round in state: 12 Aug 2019
- Mop up round of counseling for Deemed, CI: 12 Aug 2019 – 22 Aug 2019
- Last date of joining after mop up round in deemed, CI: 26 Aug 2019
- Last date of joining in state: 18 Aug 2019
- Last date of joining in deemed, CI: 31 Aug 2019
NEET Exam Dates 2019 and Schedule
- Last entry in the examination hall: 1.30 pm
- Sitting on the seat in the Examination Hall/Room: 1.15 pm
- Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator: 1.30 pm to 1.45 pm
- Distribution of the test booklet: 1.45 pm
- Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet by the Candidate: 1.50 pm
- Commencement of examination: 2.00 pm
- Test Concludes: 5.00 pm
Details about Some important Dates
- NEET 2019 Application Dates
The application form of NEET 2019 was available in online mode from November 1 till December 7. Candidates who meet basic eligibility criteria including that of age, nationality, and academic requirements could fill the NEET 2019 application form. NTA also made available the application correction facility till January 31.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
The exam conducting authority will release the admit card of NEET 2019 on April 15. To download the admit card, the candidate has to go to the admit card download portal and log-in using application/registration number, date of birth and security code displayed on screen. NEET admit card will contain important details like the roll number of the candidate, date and time of the exam, exam center details, and also exam day guidelines.
- NEET 2019 Exam Date
NTA will conduct NEET 2019 in a single shift and session on May 5 (Sunday) from 2-5 pm. The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode and include questions from three sections - physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- NEET 2019 Result Dates
NTA will declare the result of NEET 2019 on June 5 for all candidates who have appeared in the exam. Candidates will be able to check NEET result 2019 by logging in using their login ID/application number and password. The result would be available in the form of score card and include details like subject-wise score and also All India rank and category-wise rank.
- NEET 2019 Counseling 2019
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will conduct the counseling of NEET 2019 in online mode for filling 15% All India Quota seats, all seats of Central and Deemed Universities, ESIC and AFMC. NEET 2019 counseling for remaining 85% seats of government colleges and all private colleges will be conducted by respective state authority. Please note that only those candidates who qualify NEET 2019 scoring minimum prescribed percentile are eligible to participate in the counseling process.
The counseling conducted by DGHS will comprise two rounds, but if there are seats left after the two online rounds a mop-up round will also be conducted. NEET 2019 seat allotment will be based on the NEET 2019 All India Rank and also category-wise ranks. For the purpose of NEET seat allotment 2019, separate merit lists will be prepared for open and reserved categories.