North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine (NEIFM), Arunachal Pradesh under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer and Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e., on or before 05 July 2016.
Advt. No.: NEIFM/ADVT/01/2016/
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 21 May 2016
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 05 July 2016 (within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
NEIFM Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Administrative Officer: 1 post
- Accounts Officer: 1 post
- Assistant: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for NEIFM Administrative/Accounts Officer & Assistant Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Administrative Officer: Bachelor degree from a recognized University with minimum 5 years experience of administration, accounts and establishment in a supervisor capacity in a Govt./Autonomous/Public Sector Undertaking or Institute of repute.
- Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent and thorough knowledge of preparation of Govt. Accounts/Budget & Computer skill. Possessing five years experience of Central or State Government offices or Universities or Institutions of Higher Education or Autonomous Bodies in accounting/budgeting/auditing/cash and general finance matters with knowledge of Government rules and regulations.
- Assistant: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent with knowledge of operating computer and experience in Administration, vigilance, accounts/budget.
Age Limit: Maximum 56 years
Selection Process for NEIFM Administrative/Accounts Officer & Assistant Jobs:
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview/Test.
How to Apply for NEIFM Administrative/Accounts Officer & Assistant Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine (NEIFM), Government of India, Ministry of AYUSH, Opposite APST Bus station, P.O.- Pasighat, East Siang District,
Arunachal Pradesh – 791102. Last date of receipt of application is within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e., on or before 05 July 2016.