North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following below mentioned various posts. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Deputy Medical Superintendent: 01 Post
- Medical Physical: 01 Post
Qualification must be from the recognized Board or University or Institution with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Candidates must possess MD or MS Degree with the relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Candidates must possess M. Sc. Degree in appropriate field or equivalent with the relevant experience.
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of application and the Age Relaxation for the Category Candidates as per rules.
- For Post 1: Not exceeding 40 years.
- For Post 2: Not exceeding 35 years.
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete Bio- data along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with IPO and two recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – II, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793 018” within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.