North Eastern Space Applications Centre (Meghalaya), Jobs Notification: North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC), Meghalaya invited applications from eligible candidates for 03 Research Scientist Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents on or before 16 January 2017.
Advertisement No.: NESAC / 01 / 2016
- Date of Advertisement: 20 December 2016
- Start Date of Application: 21 December 2016
- Last Date of Application: 16 January 2017
North Eastern Space Applications Centre Vacancy Details
- Research Scientist – 03 Posts
- Research Scientist (Hydrology): M.E / M. Tech (Water Resources / Hydrology) or M. Tech / M.Sc in Remote Sensing with specialization in Hydrology / water resources or equivalent with Pre-Qualification of B.E. / B. Tech (Civil Engineering).
- Research Scientist (Information Technology): M.E / M. Tech in Computer Science / IT / Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing or equivalent with Pre-Qualification of B.E. / B. Tech (CS / IT).
- Research Scientist (Geology): M.Sc / M. Tech in Geology / Applied Geology / Geophysics or equivalent with Pre- Qualification of B.Sc with Geology as Major / Honors subject.
Upper Age Limit for Research Scientist Job 2016
UR: 35 years.
OBC: 38 years.
SC / ST: 40 years.
How to Apply for North Eastern Space Applications Centre Research Scientist Posts 2017
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online at official site of www.nesac.gov.in on or before 16 January 2017.