Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) invited applications for the recruitment of UDC, Driver, Steno and Other Posts . Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 29 June 2018.
Advertisement Number - NFC/01/2018
Last Date of Online Application - 29 June 2018
NFC Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 36
- Nurse ‘A' - 2 Posts
- Sub-Officer - 3 Posts
- Leading Fireman ‘A’ - 1 Post
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman (A) - 11 Posts
- Stenographer Gr-II (English) - 2 Posts
- Stenographer Gr-III (English) - 1 Post
- Stenographer Gr-II (Hindi) - 1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk - 4 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) - 10 Posts
- Security Guard - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for UDC, Driver, Steno and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Nurse ‘A' - 12th passed and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from any Central/State Nursing Council in India (or) B.Sc. (Nursing) (or) • Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital (or) Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces
- Sub-Officer - SSC or equivalent plus Sub Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre and 12 years experience with at least 05 years as Leading Fireman (OR) 15 years as Fireman/DCO
- Leading Fireman ‘A’ - SSC or equivalent with 08 years as Fireman/DCO
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator- 12th passed (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers
- Stenographer Gr-II (English) - SSC and minimum speed of 100 wpm in English stenography and 45 wpm in English typewriting.
- Stenographer GR-III - SSC and minimum speed of 80 wpm in English/Hindi stenography and 45 wpm in English/Hindi typewriting.
- Upper Division Clerk - Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) - 10th passed and 3 years of experience in driving a Light and Heavy vehicle
- Security Guard -10th passed
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for NFC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through NFC website www.nfc.gov.in on or before 29 June 2018.
- Nurse ‘A', Sub-Officer and Stenographer Gr-II - Rs. 150/-
- Other Posts - Rs. 100/-