NHM Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission has invited applications for Nursing Officer and Ward Boy Posts. Candidates holding the eligibility can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before the last date of application.
According to the notification released by NHM, 50 Vacancies of Nursing Officer will be recruited in Naharlagun (Andhra Pradesh) while 50 vacancies of Ward Boy will be recruited in Dule (Maharashtra). Interested candidates can apply for NHM Naharlagun Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 on or before 12 July 2020 and for NHM Dule Ward Boy Posts before 25 June 2020.
In this article, we have provided brief details of NHM Recruitment 2020 related to eligibility, qualification, experience, age limit and etc. Let's have a look.
- Last date for submission of application for NHM Maharashtra (Dule) - 25 June 2020
- Last date for submission of application for NHM Naharlagun Recruitment 2020 - 12 July 2020
NHM Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Ward Boy - 50 Posts
- Nursing Officer - 50 Posts
NHM Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Ward Boy - Candidates holding 10th pass qualification from a recognized Board can apply to the post. Candidates can go through the official notification PDF for more details.
- Nursing Officer - M.Sc./B.Sc. Nursing/General Nursing & Midwifery Course from INC recognized University. Candidates having registration certificate of Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Council (APNC).
NHM Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Ward Boy - 18 to 38 years
- Nursing Officer - 18 to 45 years
Selection Process for Ward Boy and Nursing Officer Posts
Candidates applying for Ward Boy posts will be selected on the basis of Interview and Document Verification and the candidates applying for Nursing Officer will be selected on the basis of written test and competency-based skill test.
Daily Allowance for Ward Boy and Nursing Officer Posts
- Ward Boy - Rs. 400/- Per Day
- Nursing Officer - Rs. 250/- Per Day (When Hotel is not used)/3rd AC Chair (Rail Travel)
How to apply for NHM Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode for Ward Boy Posts on or before 25 June 2020. For nursing officer Posts, the candidates are required to submit the applications along with the documents to the office of the Mission Director (NHM), Government of Arunachal Pradesh C-Sector Naharlagun latest by 12 July 2020. Candidates are required to mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.