National Health Mission, Tripura Job Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), Tripura invited applications for the post of ANM & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 31 January 2017
National Health Mission, Tripura Vacancy Details
- Health Economist: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (AYUSH): 21 Posts
- Medical Officer (AYUSH), RBSK, Male: 24 Posts
- Medical Officer (AYUSH), RBSK, Female: 18 Posts
- Staff Nurse for SNCU: 20 Posts
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: 03 Posts
- Vaccine Logistic Manager: 01 Post
- DEIC Manager: 01 Post
- ECG Technicians: 06 Posts
- X-Ray Technicians: 06 Posts
- Bio-Medical Engineer: 01 Post
- Dental Technician: 03 Posts
- Pharmacist (AYUSH): 15 Posts
- Pharmacist (Allopath), RBSK: 28 Posts
- ANM, RB: 45 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ANM & Other Posts
- Health Economist: Advance University Degree (Masters) in Economics, Econometrics, Health Economics, Health Policy, Statistics or related field. Preference will be given doctoral degree (PhD) in Economics, Econometrics, Health Economics or Health Policy with evidence of a concentration on quantitative methods applied to health financing.
- Medical Officer: BAMS or its equivalent Degree from a recognized Ayurvedic Medical Institution and completion of 1 (one) year compulsory internship training after passing of B.A.M.S or its equivalent.
- Staff Nurse for SNCU: H.S. (+ 2 stage) examination passed. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Course under State/ Central Nursing Council. Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or B.Sc. nursing from recognized University.
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Speech and language Pathology/ Audiology from any recognized University in India.
- Vaccine Logistic Manager: M.Sc. from UGC recognized University/ Bachelor in Pharmacy/ Microbiology. 3(three) years experience in Inventory Management Control System/ Store Management from Govt. Sector/ PSU/ Autonomous Body.
- DEIC Manager: Master in Disability Rehabilitation Administration (MDRA) approved by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). Basic qualification in Bachelor in Physiotherapy/ Bachelor in Occupational Therapy/ Bachelor in Prosthetic and Orthotics/ B.Sc. Nursing and other RCI recognized degree. OR Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in Hospital/ Health Management from a recognized Institution preferably with 1 (one) year relevant experience for Diploma holders. MBA Degree from recognized Institution preferably with 1(one) year experience in Hospital/ Health programme.
- ECG Technicians: HS (+2 stage) with science passed from a recognized Institution. Diploma Certificate Course of E.C.G. Technician from a recognized Institution.
- X-Ray Technicians: HS (+2 stage) with science passed from a recognized Institution. 2 (two) years Diploma in Radiography from a recognized Institution.
- Bio-Medical Engineer: Graduate Engineer in Bio- Medical/ Electronic from Govt. recognized/ Institute. Preferably 2 (two) years experience in health care sector. 1 (one) year Diploma in Compute Application.
- Dental Technician: HS+2 with science passed from a recognized Board. Passed 1 or 2 years course on Dental technician from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Pharmacist: H.S (+2 Stage) with science passed from a recognized Institution. Diploma in Pharmacist Ayurveda/ Homoeopath course from a recognized Institution.
- ANM, RB: Madhyamik or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board. Trained in Health Worker (F) course from a recognized Nursing Council. Registered ANM.
How to Apply for the National Health Mission, Tripura ANM & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Mission Director, NHM, Tripura, Palace Compound, Agartala, Pin-799 on or before 31 January 2017.