NHM Job Notification: National Health Mission, Tripura has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Operation Theatre Technologist, Radiotherapy Technician and Laboratory Technician. Interested candidates having requisite qualifications for these posts can apply in the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 30 November 2019
National Health Mission, Tripura Vacancy Details:
- Operation Theatre Technologist: 02 Posts
- Radiotherapy Technician: 04 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification for Operation Theatre Technologist and Other Posts:
- Operation Theatre Technologist: Higher Secondary Passed in science stream and Bachelor degree in Medical Technologist (Operation Theatre) from any recognized institute. Candidates should have minimum 01 year of working experience in relevant fields.
- Radiotherapy Technician:B.Sc. with Radiation Technology/Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology or Equivalent course recognized by AERB for Radiotherapy. Candidate should have Radiation Professional Registration Number from AERB. Experienced candidates shall be given preference.
- Laboratory Technician: Higher Secondary with Science Stream and DMLT/BMLT degree from any government recognized institutes. One years experience in Histopathology lab from recognized institute is desirable.
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 08 November 2019
Application Procedure for National Health Mission, Tripura Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can submit their applications in the plain with mentioning Name of the Post applied for with all personal details like contact number, email id, academic and experience with recent photographs send to the Medical Superintendent, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Regional Cancer Centre, 79 tilla, P.O: Kunjaban, Agartala, Tripura (West) – 799006.