National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC Limited) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trainee Engineer in the discipline of Electrical. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 31 January 2015.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the scores attained in the GATE 2015 examination. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC Limited) was incorporated in the year 1975.
- Opening Date of GATE online Application Processing system: 1 September 2014
- Closing Date for Enrolment: 1 October 2014
- Date of Availability of Admit Card for printing: 17 December 2014
- Date of online Examination of GATE-2015: Between 31 January 2015 to 21 February 2015
- Date of announcement of GATE Result: 12 March 2015
- Opening Date for Online Application Forms for NHPC: 1 January 2015
- Closing Date for Online Application Forms for NHPC: 31 January 2015
- Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer (Electrical)
- Total no. of Posts: 87 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-3%-46500 (IDA)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology or BSc in Engineering. Degree should be from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Or AMIE with minimum 60% marks. Electrical Disciplines includes Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Power Systems & High Voltage or Power Engineering.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years as on 1 April 2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in GATE-2015 Exam.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to apply Online for GATE as per the information provided on the websites.
- They should wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number. The candidates will receive their GATE-2015 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply On-line at NHPC Limited website http://www.nhpcindia.com/career.htm on or before 31 January 2015.
- If the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original GATESERVICE 2015 admit card and GATE-2015 official score card for verification with other relevant documents at the time of Interview.