NHRSC Recruitment 2018
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) invited applications for the recruitment of Senior Consultant and Lead Consultant Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 01 June 2018.
Last Date of Application - 01 June 2018
NHRSC Vacancy Details
- Senior Consultant - Adolescent Health (MoHFW)
- Sr. Consultant–Maternal Health (PMSMA and New Initiatives) (MoHFW)
- Lead Consultant-JSY and DBT (MoHFW)
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Consultant and Lead Consultant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Consultant - Adolescent Health (MoHFW) - Post Graduate degree in Social Work/ Health Management/ MBA from a reputed and recognized institution and 5+ years work experience in Public Health Sector. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in NHM / RCH at National or State level
- Sr. Consultant–Maternal Health (PMSMA and New Initiatives) (MoHFW) - Post Graduate degree in Social Work/ Health Management/ MBA from a reputed and recognized institution and minimum 5 years of Post Qualification experience preferably in development sector
- Lead Consultant-JSY and DBT (MoHFW) - Post graduate degree in Social Work/ Health management/ MBA from a reputed or recognised institution and 7+ years of experience out of which 3-4 years in RCH programmes with the government at national or state level. Prior experience in implementation of DBT at the national or State level is preferred.
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
How to Apply for NHRSC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com latest by 01 June 2018.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge