NIAB Job Notification: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow. Candidates fulfilling the requisite qualification for this post can attend the walk-in-interview on 16 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 16 December 2019
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology Vacancy Details:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for SRF and JRF Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology)with NET qualification or, Non-NET-qualified candidates with post graduate degree in Life Sciences can also apply; who will be paid as per DST guidelines.
- Junior Research Fellow: Post Graduate Degree (Biotechnology/Life Sciences (/Biochemistry/Microbiology) with NET qualification or without NET qualified candidates with post graduate degree in Life Sciences can also eligible for this post.
Upper Age limit: 35 years for SRF and 28 years for JRF (Age relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per government norms)
Fellowship: Rs. 36,400/- per month (Senior Research Fellow), Rs. 32,500/- per month (Junior Research Fellow)
Read Also: Top 5 of the day - 03 December 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application procedure for National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Jobs 2019
Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria can attend the walk-in-interview on 16 December 2019 at 10.00 a.m. with a photograph and copies of all necessary documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificates etc. at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Survey No. 37, Opp. Journalist colony, Extended Q City Road, Near Gowlidoddi, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032.