National Institute of Biological (NIB) invited applications for recruitment to the Scientist Gr.-I, Junior Scientist and Admin Assistant. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 5 April 2018.
- Last date for submission of application- 5 April 2018
NIB Vacancy Details
- Scientist Grade-I – 1 Post
- Jr. Scientist – 2 Posts
- Administrative Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist Gr.-I, Junior Scientist and Admin Asst. Posts
- Scientist Grade-I – PG Medical Degree in the field of Microbiology/ Biochemistry / Immunohaematology & Blood Transfusion/Pharmacology/Bacteriology/ Serology /Haematology from the recognized University.
- Jr. Scientist – M.Sc. in Microbiology./ Clinical Microbiology/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/Bacteriology / Pharmacology/ Serology/ Molecular Biology/Physiology from any recognized university with at least 60% marks.
- Administrative Assistant – Bachelor degree in Arts/Commerce/Science from recognized University or Board.
Age Limit for Scientist Gr.-I, Junior Scientist and Admin Asst. Posts
- Scientist Grade-I – 50 Years
- Jr. Scientist – 30 Years
- Administrative Assistant – 30 Years
How to apply for NIB Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Noida U.P. 201 309 on or before 5 April 2018.