National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) invited application for admission to different online courses on Disaster Management in collaboration with World Bank. Applications are invited throughout the year.
Details of Online Courses
Total Number of Courses: 10
Name of the Courses
- Comprehensive Disaster Risk Management Framework
- Damage & Reconstruction Needs Assessment
- Risk Sensitive Land Use Planning
- Risk Analysis
- Community Based Disaster Risk Management
- Climate Change & Disaster Risk
- Financial Strategies For Managing The Economic Impacts Of Natural Disasters
- Earthquake Risk Reduction
- Safe Cities
- Gender Aspects Of Disaster Recovery & Reconstruction
How to Apply Candidates are required to log on to official website or contact the Programme Manager in this regard.